Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, I inform you that:
1. the administrator of your personal data is Angela Brejt, doing business under the name: BE TRASH Angela Brejt with its registered office in Warsaw at Zalipie 15, 04-625 Warsaw.
Contact with the administrator is possible:
• E-mail: email@example.com
• At the address: Zalipie 15 Street, 04-625 Warsaw
2. your personal data will be processed for the purpose of concluding and executing the agreement and archiving the transferred data on the basis of Article 6(1)(a.) of the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC)
3. The recipients of your personal data will be: BE TRASH Angela Brejt in Warsaw, a law firm, among others, for the purpose of claim investigation, an external accounting office, postal operators and courier companies, www.betrash.com service and other legal entities authorized by law. The customer's e-mail address and information about the purchased products may be forwarded (after the appropriate consent has been given during the ordering process) to Ceneo Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Poznan - the operator of the ceneo.pl website, in order to send an e-mail to the customer asking for his opinion about the store and the purchased products.
The online store is associated with analytical tools Google Analitics provided by "Google" (Google, Inc.), which are used to profile customers for the purpose of better matching the quality of services.
4. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
5. Your personal data will be kept for the period of execution and archiving of the contract and otherwise until you withdraw your consent.
6. You have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7. The Administrator provides for automated decision-making and profiling of your person in order to better match the quality of services.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with GIODO if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
9. Your provision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide personal data will prevent us from accepting and processing your order.